Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Jamie on the cover of Notebook Magazine (February 2015) - New Quotes


Large Scans

imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com 

Interview transcripted by us

Has Christian Grey fever started for you already?

If I'm being honest, everything still feels really normal to me at the moment.

You play a lot of sexy characters, what do you think is the attraction to you?

The scruffy beard, maybe?

It certainly helps. The sex scenes are very steamy in both The Fall and Fifty Shades. Are you used to them now?

Oh, no. I got through them in Fifty... with a lot of apologies. You have to keep the intensity there, but maintain professionalism. At the end of the day, we're all human beings and it can be uncomfortable to film things like that. So I just tried to make light of it. If I was about to be doing something particularly heinous to Dakota. I would apologise in advance and say, 'I'm probably not going to derive a huge amount of pleasure out of this. I want you to know that.'

Fifty Shades Of Grey come out in time for Valentine's Day. How will you be celebrating?

I'm not sure. I'll be working promoting the film. I don't really have huge opinion about Valentine's Day.

Of course...

Well, no. I mean I look for roles that challenge me and scare me a little, so I'm forced to discover myself. And I've been lucky recently to have roles like that. Characters that make me search for something likeable about them, and I stick with that. 

You've taken on the raunchiest role of the decade. Any regrets?

No, I'd have been mad not to have done it. And there was a written contract that my, er, todger, wouldn't be on show. My only worry is getting a ribbing from my mates...

No comments:

Post a Comment